Materials and procedures for cleaning your cleanroom, including general maintenance schedules, should be strictly followed as governed by your company policies.
Use Stryk-It Cleanroom and Laboratory cleaner (Available from CRI) diluted with DI or clean water. Dilution rates vary by usage.
Wash and dry with separate white cloths.
DO NOT use an abrasive or any type of cleaner containing alcohol or ammonia.
Specific to acrylic, the use of any cleaner or solution containing alcohol or ammonia will cause severe degradation including cracking or “crazing”, and will void the warranty on the component and/or structure of which it is a part.
Ideal for Acrylic and Glass Windows, Softwall Curtain Panels, and Door Strips.
Safe, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable.
STRYK-IT Cleaner is a strong anionic, nonionic detergent formula coupled with alkalinity that creates water soluble compounds from insoluble products making it a very effective cleaner in most industries today. Suitable for using in a cleanroom or laboratory on walls, floors, windows and equipment. Excellent for production parts washing. Economical to use in low foaming type of parts washing equipment and dip tanks.
• Cleanrooms • Hospitals
• Laboratories • Health Care Facilities
• Appearance: Blue Liquid
• Biodegradable: Yes
• Solvents: None
• Foaming: Moderate
• Odor: Mild
• Flash Point: None
• pH: 12.3
• Rinsing: Excellent
• Stability: Stable
• Light Duty Soil: 6-8 oz. per gallon of water
• Medium Duty Soil: 12-16 oz. per gallon of water
• Severe Degreasing: Dilute depending on soil conditions
• Use of warm water for dilutions dramatically increases the cleaning power of STRYK-IT Cleaner and also enhances the surface drying process.
• #19006 STRYK-IT 1 gallon (4 per carton)
• #19007 STRYK-IT 5 gallon pail
• #19008 STRYK-IT 55 gallon drum
• #19009 STRYK-IT Starter Kit (Includes 1 gallon Stryk-It, 1 gallon DI Water, 1 Spray Bottle, 1 Lint Free Wiper
STRYK-IT to DI Dilution Ratios:
• Glass Cleaner: 2 oz. STRYK-IT per gallon 126 oz. Quality water D.I., R.O.
• Soft Wall Cleaner: 2 oz. STRYK-IT per gallon 126 oz. Quality water D.I., R.O.
• Floor Cleaner: 1 to 10 dilution up to 1 to 50 depending on severity of floor.
• Wall Cleaner: 1 to 20 dilution up to 1 to 50 depending on severity of wall.
STRYK-IT Cleaner and its dilutions are alkaline materials. Proper safety precautions should be exercised in the handling and the usage of this product. Thoroughly familiarize the personnel with the M.S.D.S. and safety precautions shown on the container label. (M.S.D.S. are available upon request.)